Holiday Extras are looking for software engineers to come and use cutting edge technology to helps us revolutionise how customers (7 million and growing) travel better.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges, whilst also providing a flexible, fulfilling environment in which to work, in the heart of the Kent countryside, 5 minutes from the beach. Or in the comfort of your home; we’re a team who think and work remote so are always looking for people to join the team wherever they are based. Our Learning Academy, quiet Lounge, supportive environment and focus on personal development, help our team members grow and become experts in their field! We have fortnightly “Project Lounge” days where you have the chance to work on anything extending your knowledge in different business areas or simply collaborate on a project to make a difference to the business. If you’ve got a few minutes check out our blog and see what our developers have to say.
You will be joining at an exciting period of exceptional projected growth; Our people move fast and deliver excellence at pace, never accepting second best. We may have been in business 33 years, but Holiday Extras is an innovative and entrepreneurial travel-tech business with a startup mentality.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Software engineers looking to make a positive impact on millions of people.
- A desire to understand the business and where it’s heading.
- You are solutions focussed and an excellent problem solver, not afraid to make decisions and act quickly.
- Always determined to acquire new skills and learn.
- You have an interest in open source.
- A pragmatic approach to software delivery, understanding the pros (and cons) of shipping early and often.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You will be learning and working with cutting-edge tech and solutions.
- You will develop your career in a strong team with a well-defined culture, that is building a fast-moving, disruptive business.
- You will be working in an agile, continuous delivery environment with dedicated Scrum Masters and Testers.
- You will be solving challenges and delivering innovative new experiences with internal and external partners.
- You’re going to have a lot of fun!
Interested? If so, click on this link and choose from either of our tech assessments to show us what you can do. There is no time limit but once you’ve had a crack and you’re happy with it, upload your code to your Github/Bitbucket repository and send us the links to firstname.lastname@example.org