People are at the core of everything we do at Holiday Extras. We strive to create an environment that fosters continuous learning, grows amazing talent and develops high performance; it’s a key part of our mission to help our customers to travel better. We are looking for an exceptional person to join our People Team; someone who can help us continue to find the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
We work in an environment where things happen fast. Our approach is always to be as proactive as we can, solving problems in new ways, bringing fresh ideas and always looking at things from our own unique perspectives.
The role and opportunity
You are an experienced Recruitment Manager with a wealth of knowledge and experience in driving recruitment strategy to source and recruit exceptional talent, as well as in developing a world-class recruitment team. You will be an experienced coach who will enable our recruitment execs to play to their strengths and support ongoing development. As a champion of the candidate experience you’ll ensure that our values and employer brand are threaded through all recruitment activity. You’ll have experience recruiting tech talent into a fast-paced, tech business with a passion for the “tech world”.
We are looking for someone who is super organised, methodical and can manage a small team alongside getting hands-on with the business recruitment. You will be a driven, self starter that is passionate about people and of course calm under pressure as we deal with a high volume of applications across all roles.
What you will be doing
- To lead, manage and develop our recruitment team and strategy in line with the business’s strategic goals.
- Designing and creating selection processes and assessments.
- Interviewing and running assessment days.
- Sourcing candidates through innovative methods and screening relevant applicants for shortlisting.
- Producing, maintaining and analysing recruitment metrics.
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies.
- Getting stuck in with whatever is priority to ensure that the team continue to exceed expectations and perform at a high level.
- Playing your part as as a member of the wider people team and supporting our mission to make Holiday Extras an amazing place to work and learn.
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment.
- Experience of recruiting technical talent for technical teams
- Experience in interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Experience of designing and facilitating the best assessments to find the best candidates.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels with strong influencing skills.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- The ability to manage a demanding and flexible workload.
- Excellent IT skills.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Monday 16th October.