People are at the core of everything we do at Holiday Extras. We strive to create an environment that fosters continuous learning, grows amazing talent and develops high performance; it’s a key part of our mission to help our customers to travel better. We are looking for an exceptional person to join our People Team; someone who can help us continue to find the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
We work in an environment where things happen fast. Our approach is always to be as proactive as we can, solving problems in new ways, bringing fresh ideas and always looking at things from our own unique perspectives.
The role and opportunity
You are an experienced Recruitment Manager with a wealth of knowledge and experience in driving recruitment strategy to source and recruit exceptional talent, as well as developing a world-class recruitment team. As a champion of the candidate experience you’ll ensure that our values and employer brand are threaded through all recruitment activity. Ideally, you’ll have experience recruiting tech talent into a fast-paced, tech business with a passion for the “tech world”.
We are looking for someone who is super organised, methodical and can manage a small team alongside getting hands-on with the day to day recruitment. You will be a driven, self starter that is passionate about people and of course calm under pressure as we deal with a high volume of applications across all roles.
What you will be doing
- Taking ownership and driving our recruitment strategy forward.
- Supporting Hiring Managers and to establish their recruitment needs.
- Help to build and promote a recruitment strategy that is in line with the business’s strategic goals.
- Work closely with the leadership team, hiring managers and recruitment executives to continually improve our approach to sourcing talent.
- Designing and creating selection processes and assessments.
- Interviewing and running assessment days.
- Sourcing candidates through innovative methods and screening relevant applicants for shortlisting.
- Producing, maintaining and analysing recruitment metrics.
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies.
- As with all great managers at HX, enable your team to develop and grow.
- Getting stuck in with whatever is priority to ensure that the team continue to exceed expectations and perform at a high level.
- Playing your part as as a member of the wider people team and supporting our mission to make Holiday Extras an amazing place to work and learn.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment.
- Exposure or awareness of recruiting technical talent for technical teams.
- Experience in interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Experience of designing and facilitating the best assessments to find the best candidates.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels with strong influencing skills.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- The ability to manage a demanding and flexible workload.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
Applications close Wednesday 28th February