We’re looking for a fun-loving creative who has a passion for online video, copywriting and who loves being on camera, to join our Merchandising team. As well as being a confident video presenter, you’ll need to be passionate about our products and putting the right content in front of our customers to help them make a booking. You’ll be joining a driven creative team of product experts, where creativity is as important as timely output.
We want to talk to you if you answer yes to the four questions below …
- Are you articulate and confident on camera?
- Do you have experience working in digital content?
- Are you a creative problem solver?
- Are you passionate about communication?
Our customers are at the heart of our business and we strive to talk to them in a way that builds their trust in us as a brand. Nobody will take that aim more seriously than you. As a product expert it will be your responsibility to help our customers make the right booking through the online content we provide – predominantly product videos.
Working as part of our merchandising team your creative flair and attention to detail will help create the best possible content for our products, always ensuring that everything we publish meets our high standards and the needs of the customer. You’ll know which words to use in our short and long copy and which images best represent our products and you’ll have the backing of a well-established team to help you. This role involves a lot of teamwork. Almost everything we do is collaborative. It’s important that you thrive in a team environment and can be flexible.
- You’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of copywriters, videographers, photographers, art directors and presenters
- You’ll be creating content briefs off the back of customer and business insights
- You’ll write scripts and present videos to that brief
- You will work with the rest of the merchandising team to create informative and engaging copy
- You’ll help to create engaging and descriptive photo galleries – sometimes you’ll model in them too
- You’ll help to develop our in-team style guides for copy, imagery and scripts
- You’ll work as part of a team who uses Scrum – an agile process you’ll get to see in action and become completely involved in
It is essential that you’re a passionate visual communicator who loves working as part of a team, has a flare for creating great content and is keen to learn. Providing you’re prepared to put in the hard work, we’ll provide all the training and support you need.
- Marketing/Advertising/Media degree
- Experience in video production or running your own youtube channel
- Experience working as part of a creative team
To apply, please attach a video of yourself explaining why you think you’re right for the role along with your covering letter, CV and content or presenting portfolios to the application form! Applications close on Friday 7th April 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!