We’re looking for an experienced People Executive with good HR generalist experience to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and become part of our Airparks People team. The workload is fast-paced, but the atmosphere is fun. Working for the Holiday Extras group, you’ll be supporting two very distinct businesses – focusing particularly on Airparks whilst working as part of the wider Holiday Extras People Team. Both companies are passionate about customer service and continue to strive to exceed our customer’s expectations – this is what we want from you too!
We are not your traditional HR team; our mission (and yours if you choose to accept it) is to help make Airparks and Holiday Extras truly amazing places to work and we’re lucky enough to get to do that every day! Our approach is always to be as proactive as we can whilst solving problems in new ways, bringing fresh ideas and always looking at things from our own unique perspectives.
We want our People Executive to work closely with the the Airparks Business Partner and the on site management team in a broad generalist capacity, delivering HR support across a broad range of areas. You will design and deliver tailored recruitment activity to attract the best candidates to our business, always ensuring that candidate experience is always front-of-mind. You’ll be an expert at analysing data and produce reports and metrics to ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play. You will also provide managers with support and guidance on employee relations issues, providing technical and employment legal expertise as appropriate.
As your client group is spread across multiple sites in Birmingham and Luton, you’ll be an expert in building strong relationships remotely as well as happy to travel regularly to the sites.
- experienced in recruitment utilising a variety of assessment techniques and candidate management
- experienced in a broad range of generalist activities but with notable experience in employee relations
- experienced in remotely supporting client groups working in an 24/7 operational environment
- a clear communicator, able to build relationships at all organisational levels
- flexible regarding travel and very occasional overnight stays
- highly organised, able to work quickly but concisely and with a high attention to detail
- a positive and driven self starter that is passionate about people and calm under pressure
- used to working in an ever changing and challenging environment
We are looking for the best to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of People, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with pension, discounted travel and shopping perks, cycle-to-work schemes, etc we also have birthday days off, ‘Anytime +’ (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn’t matter where or when you work) and so much more….
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Friday 20th October