Our travel trade partners are a vital part of our business. Ensuring we maintain regular contact with them and help them to drive sales is one of our core focuses in the Partnerships team.
We make 4m bookings a year at Holiday Extras with our travel agents making up a large percentage of these. We believe in providing outstanding service and we use customer feedback and data to drive business improvements that result in Holiday Extras ‘Making Travel Easy’ for every one of our partners customers.
The Partnerships team is made up of dedicated individuals who strive everyday to ensure we build awesome relationships with our partners, looking for every opportunity to grow bookings and profit.
The role, team and opportunity…
We are looking for a person with an affinity for social media and outstanding presentation skills to join our Partnerships team. We want someone who believes in delivering exceptional service, who can easily spot growth opportunities and build awesome relationships with a flexible and fun approach to account management. Everyone says they are looking for someone special, and we really mean it!
You’ll be dealing with travel agents such as, TUI and Thomas Cook on a daily basis. Using your amazing personality, relationships and sales skills you will identify key areas of growth and put plans in place to grow sales.
You’ll be spending a lot of your time out on the road visiting Travel agencies, attending managers meetings, conferences and travel events. Some of your time will be spent abroad attending travel agency conferences.
Is this you?
As someone who can light up a room and isn’t afraid to talk to anyone..
You will be responsible for the delivery of the overall budget of your accounts, with your performance being measured against key KPI’s.
You’ll be able to build strong, long lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity to work in a very exciting part of our business, with some really bright and energetic people, shaping and strengthening what makes us unique.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record in account management within travel (desirable)
- Experience as a retail travel branch manager or assistant manager
- Highly skilled in driving sales
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Competent in analysing data to help drive actions and support negotiations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship builder
- Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working in the travel and tourism industry (desirable)
- A track record of building strong cross-functional working relationships
- The ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to work for a Sunday Times Top 100 Company then please submit your CV and covering letter by hitting the “Apply Now” button. Your application will need to be in by Friday 24th March 2017.