We are Holiday Extras Shortbreaks (part of the Holiday Extras Group, established for over 30 years); we work with the UK’s biggest theme parks, attractions and West-End shows helping over half a million customers a year to make their free time count. An innovative and entrepreneurial travel-tech business we are proud to run like a start-up (even after 10 years of success) and are rated as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for.
We are looking for a forward thinking and proactive Delivery Manager to join our Partnerships team on a 6 month Fixed Term contract. Supporting our Head of Partnerships, you will need to be experienced in working closely with 3rd Party partners within UK based Theme Park and Theatre markets.
The goal of this role is to provide continuous progression of our Marketing campaigns, mini projects and general maintenance of our sites across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will be able to pull fragmented workflows together to deliver a seamless customer experience for both our Partners and our online customers. Working alongside our Partnerships Team (made up of Marketing, Commercial and Account Managers) you will enjoy the challenges of managing the business priorities, planning and strategic work. The strength and drive to ensure thorough and continuous communications are always in place between Shortbreaks and our Partners is critical to the success of your role.
You will have a proven track record in managing small projects through the full project life-cycle using the Agile and Kanban project methodologies – although not essential, this experience is preferable.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Delivery Manager who is resilient to project pressures and has a never ending energy to drive a large multi-disciplined team to success and the ability to get the best results from them
- Someone with the agility to change direction quickly to gain positive outcomes and build future successes from lessons learned
- An ability to identify key project drivers from information provided by our Partners quickly and deliver instruction to your project teams for a fast, accurate and efficient turnaround
- An experienced collaborator who can deliver on strict deadlines and turn a mini project around in less than 24 hours as requested by the Head of Partnerships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with all team members including the Shortbreaks Partners, our CEO, Directors, Key Stakeholders and your team
- The ability to invigorate your team at your daily project stand ups / scrums and immediately deal with any issues they may have within their projects
- A strong interest in the project outcome, using an analytical approach to data gathered and presenting this information back to the business during meetings
- Someone that is self driven with a positive attitude and who is constantly driving their personal developments forward
How do I apply?
If you love delivery management and are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience then we are looking for you! Please send in your CV & Cover Letter by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Your application needs to be in by Friday 28th April 2017.