Our travel trade partners are a vital part of our business. Ensuring we maintain regular contact with them and help them to drive sales is one of our core focuses in the Partnerships team.
We make 4m bookings a year at Holiday Extras with our Partnerships making up a large percentage of these. We believe in providing outstanding service and we use customer feedback and data to drive business improvements that result in Holiday Extras ‘Making Travel Easy’ for every one of our partners customers.
The Partnerships team is made up of dedicated individuals who strive everyday to ensure we build awesome relationships with our partners, looking for every opportunity to grow bookings and profit.
The role, team and opportunity…
We are looking for a tech savvy person with a background in online travel to join our Partnerships team for a fixed term of 12 months. We want someone who believes in delivering exceptional service, who can easily spot growth opportunities and build awesome relationships with a flexible and fun approach to account management. Everyone says they are looking for someone special, and we really mean it!
You’ll be dealing with online travel brands such as, Travelsupermarket, On the Beach, Saga and the AA on a daily basis. Carrying out day to day account management and identifying key areas of growth.
Is this you?
We’re looking for a data driven account manager with a passion for building sales and relationships. You’ll be able to build strong, long lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the overall budget of your accounts, with your performance being measured against key KPI’s.
This is a great opportunity to work in a very exciting part of our business, with some really bright and energetic people, shaping and strengthening what makes us unique.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record in account management within travel
- Proven track record of managing white label products and API integrations
- Highly skilled in driving sales
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Competent in analysing data to help drive actions and support negotiations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship builder
- Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working in the travel and tourism industry
- A track record of building strong cross-functional working relationships
- The ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to work for a Sunday Times Top 100 Company then please submit your CV and covering letter by hitting the “Apply Now” button. Your application will need to be in by Friday 31st March 2017.