People are at the core of everything we do at Holiday Extras. We strive to create an environment that fosters continuous learning, grows amazing talent and develops high performance, it’s a key part of our mission to help our customers to travel better.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our People Team as a Learning and Organisational Development Specialist. We work in an environment where you can make things happen fast. The business has invested in an onsite Academy for learning and development and this role plays a huge part in delivering its mission.
This role will have 3 key focuses:
- Driving a Learning Culture- Designing and delivering learning events in our Academy, using learning technologies and ideas such as micro learning to support personal development and raise the performance bar. Partnering with Managers to assess team and individual development needs. Shaping learning interventions that are not only engaging but clearly linked to improving business performance and delivering our objectives.
- Developing Managers- Support new and existing Managers to develop themselves to make a difference, inspire team performance and drive the business and brand. Running development programmes, facilitating workshops and action learning, coaching managers and overseeing the learning cycle.
- Supporting Career Progression-working with the Head of Organisational Development and wider People Team to embed our Talent Strategy and Performance tools. Acting as a career coach; spotting and developing potential across the business.
Here’s what we are looking for….
- Strong working knowledge of Performance Management .
- Proven experience in coaching.
- Experience working with online learning tools.
- Experience in delivering Management Development.
- Experience in the delivery of a Talent Management programme.
- Strong facilitation skills, using a variety of accelerated learning techniques.
- Ability to identify and assess development needs according to team and business requirements, including sourcing external solutions whilst acting within a budget.
- Ability to evaluate learning and development interventions and to assess the ROI.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels with good influencing skills
- The ability to manage a demanding and flexible workload.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Experience of introducing or managing a Learning Management System.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and agile environment .
- A relevant degree, coaching or CIPD qualification.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Friday 1st September