We are Holiday Extras; a Times Top 100 employer that uses innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to make travel better for our seven million customers. The objective of the Holiday Extras Insurance team is to enable our customers to travel better. We do this by providing award winning levels of cover at a great price with varying policies to cater to specific needs – including medical and non-medical insurance, cruise cover, winter sports, and more. We’re looking for experts in customer service to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and become part of our award winning Contact Centre Team.
We are not your average call centre team, our Travel Consultants are the voice of Holiday Extras! Our mission (and yours if you choose to accept it) is to surprise and delight our 7 million customers by delivering a customer experience that is different to any other! As a Holiday Extras Travel Consultant you’ll be responsible for really getting to know your customers using your rapport building skills to tailor your service to make their trip or short-break the best it can be!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Being passionate about customer service and building rapport with your customers to deliver an exceptional level of personalised service.
- Being passionate about your performance and working alongside your Team Manager to be “the best version of you’ so you can earn those extra bonuses!
- Working towards individual and team targets, taking part in our regular contact centre incentives like (Deal or No Deal) where our teams battle it out for prizes and glory.
What you’ll need to show us:
- A track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and a good level of computer literacy.
- You don’t necessarily have had to have worked in a contact centre before, but you should have worked in a customer service/ sales driven environment where you’ve delivered a first class customer experience.
- That you are an effective communicator with a warm, friendly, inviting and engaging tone of voice, with the ability to adapt your approach to each customer.
- Your inquisitive nature and how this has helped you deliver exceptional service in the past.
We’re looking for super flexible full and part time people who are able to work across our opening hours.
Full-Time – 37.5 Hours – you will need to be fully flexible across our opening hours of Monday – Friday 8.00 until 21.00 and Saturday – Sunday 9.00 until 17.00.
Part-Time – 20 Hours – you will need to be fully flexible across our opening hours of Monday – Friday 8.00 until 21.00 and Saturday – Sunday 9.00 until 17.00.
As an added bonus you’ll receive your shift’s 12 weeks in advance, so you will be able to plan around your work with plenty of notice.
Our first 3 week Insurance induction is scheduled for the 21st May! You’ll need to be available 9.00-17.30 Monday to Friday during the induction period in order to learn all there is to know about our products.. And to help you setup your MacBook!
We are looking for the best to join our team, in return you’ll play an important role in our customers journey. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of travel, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. As well as a variety of other perks including profit share, pension, medical insurance, enhanced parental leave and cycle-to-work schemes etc…
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.