Holiday Extras are on the lookout for an Email Marketing Developer to join our email marketing team! The Email team’s job is to communicate with every one of our over 5 million signed up customers in a relevant, entertaining and timely way. When people interact with our emails it makes us a happy team; when people click that dreaded unsubscribe link it make us sad: so it’s important that we send the right messages at the right time.
We’re an unusual mix of techy and creative and this is what enables us to code responsive emails, write SQL, create clever dynamic marketing campaigns, and understand our databases as well as designing email templates and coming up with new strategies to help boost our performance.
We use the latest software to create engaging experiences our customers expect across multiple devices and lifecycles and always strive to innovate in order to deliver the best experience. Our Learning Academy, quiet Lounge, supportive environment and focus on personal development, help our team members grow and become experts in their field!
It’s not all hard work though; we’re pretty good at having fun too. Whether we’re out in the beautiful gardens catching some sun in a deck chair, playing frisbee or playing a quick match of doubles on the pool table, we can be satisfied with another awesome day at the office.
Essential for the role…
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Knowledge of coding responsive emails
- Knowledge of email service providers and their limitations
- An understanding of browser/email client compatibility issues and email code
- Ideally a years experience in web based marketing and design across devices
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Committed and professional
- A people person, enjoys working in a team environment
- Analytical and planning skills
- Displays drive, personal energy and common sense
- Marketing knowledge
- Develop new ideas
Not essential but great if you have these skills too…
- Experience of the Responsys Interact system
- Experience writing SQL
- Experience using analytical tools
We look forward to hearing from you!If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to work with a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, then please upload your CV & Covering letter by Monday 15th May 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!