12 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
We are Holiday Extras Shortbreaks (part of the Holiday Extras Group, established for over 30 years); we work with the UK’s biggest theme parks, attractions and West End shows helping over half a million customers a year to make their free time count. An innovative and entrepreneurial travel-tech business we are proud to run like a startup (even after 10 years of success) and are rated as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for.
What you'll be doing...
- Liaising with clients on their instructions with recommendations or mockups to showcase ideas and iterating where necessary to help ensure the best end result
- Supporting responsive designs across multiple devices
- Researching design trends and how key visuals and layouts affect the customer experience
- Delivering high quality visuals for multi-channel marketing activities conforming to brand guidelines and third-party requirements
- Understanding creative principles with typography, imagery and colour to create the right look
- Outputting media that meets the latest optimisation techniques for optimal download speed without compromising quality
- Suggesting ideas to test that could enhance the user’s brand experience at all touch points
- Measuring graphic performance in analytics tool and providing suggestions for improvement
Who we're looking for...
- You can display a knowledge of visual design, patterns and trends on different devices and use design tools from wireframing applications to CS suite applications (predominantly Photoshop) to inspire and innovate
- You are well organised and can work across a number of projects at one time
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- You are approachable with strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- An understanding of print design practices and production is preferable
- Some experience in front-end web development using HTML5/CSS3 is preferable, but not essential
How do I apply?
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please send in your CV, Cover Letter and some examples of your digital portfolio by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button!
Your application will need to be in by Tuesday 20th February 2018.