We are Holiday Extras Shortbreaks (part of the Holiday Extras Group, established for over 30 years); we work with the UK’s biggest theme parks, attractions and West-End shows helping over half a million customers a year to make their free time count. An innovative and entrepreneurial travel-tech business we are proud to run like a start-up (even after 10 years of success) and are rated as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for.
Who we're looking for...
We’re looking for a strong organiser to join us for a 12 month fixed term contract who can deliver tactical and strategic campaigns across all of our 7 websites to meet brand objectives. A fantastic communicator who will continue to progress and help build lasting relationships with our partners. With excellent knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to analyse performance to drive bookings, revenue and customer satisfaction by delivering strong marketing campaigns throughout the year.
What we're offering...
The opportunity to work in the best marketing team in the world (we think) and work with some of the biggest attraction brands on the planet. Holiday Extras Shortbreaks Marketing team is small but perfectly formed, you will be encouraged to learn from and work with other departments and will be constantly inspired and challenged to grow.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in delivering effective marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Professional standard of written English
- Organised, creative, vibrant approach towards working life
- Ability to identify key requirements and create and execute plans to meet objectives and targets
- Driven to achieve, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Team player – someone who thrives and achieves their best when working in a team
- Strong relationship building skills and a drive to deliver
- Ability to analyse campaigns against objectives and make changes for the next campaign
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally and the ability to effectively coordinate campaigns across multiple teams
- Digital Marketing qualification and/or experience
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Previous experience in the leisure or travel industry
- Previous experience in an agency environment and used to managing multiple accounts
- Presentation skills to deliver performance updates to our partners
- Ability to negotiate effectively and manage expectations for delivery
How do I apply?
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please send in your CV and Cover Letter by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button! Your application needs to be in by Friday 28th April 2017.
As part of your application, we would also like you to provide us with an example campaign or project plan. This could be an example of a marketing campaign you suggest we try or a project you’ve previously delivered.