We’re looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and become part of our Airparks People team. The workload is fast-paced, but the atmosphere is fun. Working for the Holiday Extras group, you’ll be supporting two very distinct businesses – Airparks and the Holiday Extras distribution business. Both companies are passionate about customer service and continue to strive to exceed our customer’s expectations – this is what we want from you too!
We are not your traditional HR team; our mission (and yours if you choose to accept it) is to help make Airparks and Holiday Extras truly amazing places to work and we’re lucky enough to get to do that every day! Our approach is always to be as proactive as we can whilst solving problems in new ways, bringing fresh ideas and always looking at things from our own unique perspectives.
We want our Business Partners to work closely with the leadership and management teams in order to develop a people agenda which supports the achievement of the organisation’s objectives. Design and deliver tailored people activity, always ensuring that people considerations are always front-of-mind.
As your client group is spread across multiple sites in Birmingham and Luton, you’ll be an expert in building strong relationships remotely as well as happy to travel very regularly to the sites.
- Leading activity with and for the People Team in delivering people and HR related initiatives and projects, both strategic and operational
- Line management responsibility and development of the Airparks People Team, currently a team of two
- Provide significant and senior level advice and guidance on employment law, in line with Company policies and processes
- Lead, manage and continually evolve large strategic projects around workforce management, Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Employer Brand
- Systematic and periodic reporting and metrics ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play
- Evolve the value add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and providing research for new or improved policies, processes and initiatives
- Lead and manage restructures and complex ER cases where necessary with little to minimal support
Role Requirements: Essential
- A senior HR business partner or part of a senior management team with high levels of experience at working autonomously or in a team
- You are interested in supporting a broad range of business activities within a generalist field working with senior management teams to quickly and effectively affect necessary change
- Significantly experienced in supporting client groups with a variety of employees at varying levels
- Able to work alone with the ability to manage changing priorities within an 24/7 operational environment
- Either legally qualified or are CIPD fully-qualified or equivalent levels of education
- Significantly experienced at providing senior level guidance on complicated cases using case law experience
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships at all organisational levels
- A positive and driven self starter that is passionate about people and calm under pressure
We are looking for the best to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of People, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with pension, discounted travel and shopping perks, cycle-to-work schemes, etc we also have birthday days off, ‘Anytime +’ (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn’t matter where or when you work) and so much more….
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Friday 17th November.