Fancy putting your coaching skills to the test in a team using cutting edge technologies, building products that get people excited about their trips and that they depend on to travel better?
We are a 100 strong Web Team, building the future of travel, in the heart of the Kent countryside and are looking for a passionate, self motivated and innovative Agile Coach to join our team.
Our Web Team is broken down into smaller, multi-discipline teams who focus on a product or specific aspect of our customer journey. They are made up of a Product Owner, Agile Coach, some Software Engineers, Testers and call upon other specialists in the wider team.
At Holiday Extras, an Agile Coach acts as a facilitator and coach for the Product Owner and the team. They work to improve the team’s ability to drive towards their shared goals and missions, and support them in the delivery of quality output for customers. They help the team remain creative, productive and self-sufficient, while making sure its successes are visible to the Product Owner and the rest of the business.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, has some experience working with Agile, who is open to learning from talented peers, who is keen to find themselves in an environment that truly nurtures self learning and who is keen to work for a company making massive strides in the industry. You might have reached your peak where you are and you want to take on some more challenges; this is the role for you.
If you want the opportunity to work in an inspiring and fast paced environment and if the below sounds like you, then you’re talented and need to apply!
- Are you an excellent coach?
- Can you give useful, timely, performance-related feedback to anyone?
- Are you passionate about creating and sustaining high performing teams?
- Do you know how to motivate people to constantly improve?
- Do you instinctively know when to take the lead?
- Can you build strong, positive, long lasting relationships?
- Can you adapt your style to different teams and personality types?
- Are you an excellent facilitator?
- Are you motivated by seeing others achieve their goals?
- Are you able to self manage and take the initiative?
If this fantastic role sounds like you and you would like to work with a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For then please submit your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Sunday 25th February 2018.